Elder Trevor Aiken

Elder Trevor Aiken

Saturday, December 31, 2016

My last Christmas in Japan!



     
     Merry Christmas world! It is the greatest time of all! I love Japan! I am never coming home! No I am serious!  I might have prayed about it and I might need to stay here forever. Haha I love this place. 



     It did not feel a lot like a Christmas here in Japan with no snow and not many celebrations but it was so fun to share that Christmas Joy! Light the World! I got to sing at the train stations and carol for people and the other missionaries gave out fliers for Christmas and our English class and that was a blast. I also got to sing at our ward Christmas party, a nursing home, and since my bishop found out I like singing, yesterday during Sacrament meeting he is speaking and just says, "and now we will have Elder Aiken sing a solo for us with Joy to Athena World." I was like what? Haha I was so caught off guard but it was fun. I love singing. 
     We got to have a Christmas dinner at a few members houses which was a blast. I just literally love these people. I love Japan. I love the members and I love my area! I love my companion! We have just been going hard and hitting the pavement! I love this work and I am going to give every second until the end! Best time of my life. 

     This week all I wanted everyone to know is that I am in love with this work and these people. I never want to go home. I love my family to death - sorry fam, but I just want to stay forever. 
    Merry Christmas everyone! Also here is a picture of me rolling at the hospital for my 3rd MRI. Straight SWAG!



Have a geat week everyone!
Love,
Elder Trevor Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment