Elder Trevor Aiken

Elder Trevor Aiken

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Best day of my life!

Before Maki and Kazuki's baptisms!


   Yesterday was the best day of my life! I don't know how to describe this week... Maki and Kazuki made it!!!! I cried so hard. I just bawled the whole time. Maki was just sobbing she was so happy. She said she felt like a completely different person. She said, "You weren't kidding! This baptism thing really works!" She was so prepared. 



     She bore one of the most powerful testimonies after her baptism and as she sat down she leaned over to me and told me she had so much more she wanted to say, so much more. It was the greatest day of my life. I know that she and Kazuki were the reason I was called to the Japan, Tokyo Mission. I don't know how else to describe it. I have never felt such joy in my life for another person. I found my sister. My eternal friend! Greatest day ever!


     We got transfer calls today and it is really interesting. I have had the strongest feeling for 2 weeks that I was leaving and it stayed until today, but my companion got called to transfer after only one. Elder Bloomfield who is in my district is coming from next door, Kawagoe, to be my companion - my 15th!  But I am so excited! I am almost cried knowing I was staying. I love it here. I think I might die here and that is the biggest blessing ever! Loving life right now! I am on top of the world. I have never been this happy. I don't know what to do with myself. 
     But please wish my big brother Tanner happy birthday!! It was this last week on the 23rd but please wish him a big happy bday for me! 
     I don't have a message this week - I think Maki and Kazuki's baptisms will be the best message of all!
Love,
Elder Trevor Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment